Friday, May 22, 2020

POEM OF THE DAY

IN THE DARK...I WILL SHINE...

When fear gets in my veins, I started to get insane
Words rolling out in the air, though I'm in despair
I tried to look back, got nothing to track
Emptiness arise for It's no surprise


And then I fall, I fall and then I fall
Got no choice but to crawl, empowering my soul
I felt ambivalent, towards reaching the end
But still a question of, can I begin again?


All of my  thoughts, scattered in folds
Ideas come upon, I have nowhere to run
Rebuild, regain though I felt ashamed
I have to believe I can, then no one to blame


Spread my passion and life must go on
I believe in my ability, you are just better than me
I am unique in my way, learn as I go
Drop the stone, and then let it flow


No matter what life may bring, someone is there to sing
                                              I fall, and I stand in the dark, I will shine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment